Fujifilm X-T3 Shipping
The Fujifilm X-T3 will ship in late September.
Beyond the X-T3 Specs
So far the rumored Fuji X-T3 specs (full list below) looks very interesting.
But one thing are the specs on paper, another thing is how the camera performs in real life, and that’s what Fujifilm X Shooters care more than anything else.
So don’t miss the Fuji XT3 live coverage by…
- getting notified via news feed on Facebook, RSS-feed and Twitter
- allowing Push Notifications on your desktop browser (click on the bell icon on the bottom right of your browser
All I can promise to you, is that FujiRumors will start live blogging 0,0001 seconds after the Fujifilm X-T3 announcement ;) .
↓ ↓ ↓ The Best Facebook Setting ↓ ↓ ↓
Make sure go to our facebook page, click on “Follow” and then “See first” to see all of our facebook posts (if you leave it on “default“, then you will see only a very small percentage of the FR posts in your timeline).
Then click on “Get Notification” and then “Edit Notification Setting” and select “Standard“. Once enabled, you will get an in-app notification () for every post we share.
After the busy rumor and announcement time (X-T3 and GFX 50R), you can set it back to default. But now I recommend you not to miss a single post here on FR ;) .
Rumored Fujifilm X-T3 Specs
- shipping late September
- BSI Sensor
- no stacked sensor
- 30fps with ES in 1.25x crop mode
- 20fps with ES full sensor readout
- 11 fps MS
- X-T3 has an exposure compensation dial
- headphone jack
- no selfie screen
- Phase detection coverage on entire sensor
- Improved Face/Eye detection
- 425 AF Points, available also in AF-C
- Improved Low Light Autofocus
- Video Specs: 4K at 60p, Zebra and 10 bit (I am verifying if 10 bit is also internal)
- No new film simulation (for now)
- Base ISO 160
- Fujifilm X-T3 Will Cost Less than Fujifilm X-T2 (less than $1,599)
- 20 fps continous shooting and even higher in crop mode
- Fujifilm X-T3 Coming with New Vertical Battery Grip – confirmed by registration at Radio Agency
- Announcement at or before photokina 2018 (end of September)
- 26MP X-Trans sensor
maybe stacked sensor (still do be confirmed by trusted sources, so grain of salt)
- new processor
- no IBIS
- touch screen
- better battery performance (probably by keeping same battery, since Fujifilm registered a new battery charger for NP-W126s batteries, as reported here)
new film simulation (grain of salt rumor for now)
- made in China