Yesterday you guys asked me in the comments, if the Fujifilm X-T3 will have a flippy selfie screen like the Fujifilm X-T100.
Well, according to our trusted sources, there is no selfie screen on the X-T3.
And there is more:
- there is still the exposure compensation dial
- the Fujifilm X-T3 has a headphone jack
I am sure the headphone jack will make videographers happy (and overall the video specs, which we shared here).
Let us know by voting the poll under the updated rumored specs list.
As for the selfie screen, we already vote here.
WARMLY RECOMMENDED: Allow Push notifications (bell icon on the bottom right of your browser) and follow us on Facebook, RSS-feed, Instagram and Twitter and don’t miss the X-T3 live blogging (whenever it happens ;) )
Rumored Fujifilm X-T3 Specs
- X-T3 has an exposure compensation dial
- headphone jack
- no selfie screen
- Phase detection coverage on entire sensor
- Improved Face/Eye detection
- 425 AF Points, available also in AF-C
- Improved Low Light Autofocus
- Video Specs: 4K at 60p, Zebra and 10 bit (I am verifying if 10 bit is also internal)
- No new film simulation (for now)
- Base ISO 160
- Fujifilm X-T3 Will Cost Less than Fujifilm X-T2 (less than $1,599)
- 20 fps continous shooting and even higher in crop mode
- Fujifilm X-T3 Coming with New Vertical Battery Grip – confirmed by registration at Radio Agency
- Announcement at or before photokina 2018 (end of September)
- 26MP X-Trans sensor
- maybe stacked sensor (still do be confirmed by trusted sources, so grain of salt)
- new processor
- no IBIS
- shipping October/November
- touch screen
- better battery performance (probably by keeping same battery, since Fujifilm registered a new battery charger for NP-W126s batteries, as reported here)
new film simulation (grain of salt rumor for now)
- made in China