Fujifilm X-T3: Headphone Jack, Exposure Compensation Dial and No Selfie Screen
Yesterday you guys asked me in the comments, if the Fujifilm X-T3 will have a flippy selfie screen like the Fujifilm X-T100.
Well, according to our trusted sources, there is no selfie screen on the X-T3.
And there is more:
- there is still the exposure compensation dial
- the Fujifilm X-T3 has a headphone jack
I am sure the headphone jack will make videographers happy (and overall the video specs, which we shared here).
I don’t know what you guys think about the exposure compensation dial, though. Are you happy with it, or would you prefer a secondary LCD monitor like on the Fujifilm X-H1 and Fujifilm GFX 50S?
Let us know by voting the poll under the updated rumored specs list.
As for the selfie screen, we already vote here.
WARMLY RECOMMENDED: Allow Push notifications (bell icon on the bottom right of your browser) and follow us on Facebook, RSS-feed, Instagram and Twitter and don’t miss the X-T3 live blogging (whenever it happens ;) )
Rumored Fujifilm X-T3 Specs
- X-T3 has an exposure compensation dial
- headphone jack
- no selfie screen
- Phase detection coverage on entire sensor
- Improved Face/Eye detection
- 425 AF Points, available also in AF-C
- Improved Low Light Autofocus
- Video Specs: 4K at 60p, Zebra and 10 bit (I am verifying if 10 bit is also internal)
- No new film simulation (for now)
- Base ISO 160
- Fujifilm X-T3 Will Cost Less than Fujifilm X-T2 (less than $1,599)
- 20 fps continous shooting and even higher in crop mode
- Fujifilm X-T3 Coming with New Vertical Battery Grip – confirmed by registration at Radio Agency
- Announcement at or before photokina 2018 (end of September)
- 26MP X-Trans sensor
- maybe stacked sensor (still do be confirmed by trusted sources, so grain of salt)
- new processor
- no IBIS
- shipping October/November
- touch screen
- better battery performance (probably by keeping same battery, since Fujifilm registered a new battery charger for NP-W126s batteries, as reported here)
new film simulation (grain of salt rumor for now)
- made in China