I have a rumor from a new source for you today… so take it with a grain of salt for now, until it’s double confirmed.
Anyway, here is what I hear from the new source:
Thanks to the introduction of a new and more powerful X processor in the Fujifilm X-T3, Fujifilm will give us also new film simulations.
I will update you soon on this and more X-T3 rumors, so stay up to date with all Fujifilm X-T3 rumors.
In the meatime, feel free to let us now which film simulation you would like next.
Rumored Fujifilm X-T3 Specs so far
- Announcement at or before photokina 2018 (end of September)
- 26MP X-Trans sensor
- maybe stacked sensor (still do be confirmed by trusted sources, so grain of salt)
- new processor
- no IBIS
- shipping October/November
- touch screen
- better battery performance (probably by keeping same battery, since Fujifilm registered a new battery charger for NP-W126s batteries, as reported here)
- new film simulation (grain of salt rumor for now)
- made in China
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group