When the Fujifilm X-H1 was launched earlier this year, Fujifilm Manager Watanabe sair here:
“We couldn’t add zebra [to the X-H1] because of hardware constraints. The processor cannot support it. It requires too much processing power.”
Well, I am please to inform you, that thanks to the more powerful processor in the Fujifilm X-T3, the Fuji X-T3 will now have the Zebra feature.
And overall the video specs are improved, since according to our trusted sources, the Fujifilm X-T3 will be capable of:
- 4k at 60p
- 10 bit (I am verifying if also internal)
- zebra (real time highlight clipping warning during video)
- FYI: Read also – And Now Panasonic Explains What’s Not so Good with IBIS
Don’t Miss the X-T3 Live Blogging
Just as with the XF 8-16 and XF 200 annoncement on Friday, July 20, there are chances that also this time on FujiRumors we can’t share the Fujifilm X-T3 announcement date.
What I can promise, though, is that the X-T3 live blogging on FujiRumors will start the very same second the X-T3 will be announced.
Don’t get taken by surprise, and make sure not to miss the X-T3 live blogging by…
- getting the X-T3 live blogging news in your news feed by joining us Facebook, RSS-feed and Twitter
- allowing Push Notifications for your desktop browser (click on the bell icon on the bottom right of your browser)
The Best Facebook Solution!
Make sure go to our facebook page, click on “Follow” and then “See first” to see all of our facebook posts (if you leave it on “default“, then you will see only a very small percentage of the FR posts in your timeline).
Then click on “Get Notification” and then “Edit Notification Setting” and select “Standard“. Once enabled, you will get an in-app notification for every post we share (these show up as numbers over the in Facebook)
Rumored Fujifilm X-T3 Specs
- Video Specs: 4K at 60p, Zebra and 10 bit
- No new film simulation (for now)
- Base ISO 160
- Fujifilm X-T3 Will Cost Less than Fujifilm X-T2 (less than $1,599)
- 20 fps continous shooting and even higher in crop mode
- Fujifilm X-T3 Coming with New Vertical Battery Grip – confirmed by registration at Radio Agency
- Announcement at or before photokina 2018 (end of September)
- 26MP X-Trans sensor
- maybe stacked sensor (still do be confirmed by trusted sources, so grain of salt)
- new processor
- no IBIS
- shipping October/November
- touch screen
- better battery performance (probably by keeping same battery, since Fujifilm registered a new battery charger for NP-W126s batteries, as reported here)
new film simulation (grain of salt rumor for now)
- made in China