Fujifilm X-T3 Coming with New Vertical Battery Grip
According to our sources, the Fujifilm X-T3 will have a new vertical battery grip.
Regarding the batteries, we remind you that:
- the Fujifilm X-T3 will have “improved battery performance” – rumor here
- Fujifilm registered a new battery charger, the BC-W126S
The name of the new battery charger strongly indicates that form and size of the X-T3 batteries will remain the one of the current NP-W126S batteries.
More Fujifilm X-T3 Rumors?
Then make sure to follow us on Facebook, RSS-feed, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter
Rumored Fujifilm X-T3 Specs
- Fujifilm X-T3 Coming with New Vertical Battery Grip
- Announcement at or before photokina 2018 (end of September)
- 26MP X-Trans sensor
- maybe stacked sensor (still do be confirmed by trusted sources, so grain of salt)
- new processor
- no IBIS
- shipping October/November
- touch screen
- better battery performance (probably by keeping same battery, since Fujifilm registered a new battery charger for NP-W126s batteries, as reported here)
- new film simulation (grain of salt rumor for now)
- made in China