Fujifilm X-T3: High-Speed 20fps Continuous Shooting and Even Faster in Crop Mode
Fujifilm X-T3 Turbo Boost
Let’s get straight to the point:
I hear (thanks) that the Fujifilm X-T3 will shoot at 20fps in continuous high (CH), and even faster in crop mode.
20 fps is also what the Sony A9 with the stacked sensor shoots.
I remind you that the Fujifilm X-T2 currently goes up to 11fps (with vertical booster grip) and 14fps with electronic shutter.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, RSS-feed, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter
Rumored Fujifilm X-T3 Specs
- 20 fps continous shooting and even higher in crop mode
- Fujifilm X-T3 Coming with New Vertical Battery Grip
- Announcement at or before photokina 2018 (end of September)
- 26MP X-Trans sensor
- maybe stacked sensor (still do be confirmed by trusted sources, so grain of salt)
- new processor
- no IBIS
- shipping October/November
- touch screen
- better battery performance (probably by keeping same battery, since Fujifilm registered a new battery charger for NP-W126s batteries, as reported here)
- new film simulation (grain of salt rumor for now)
- made in China