Back in mid-July, I shared a rumor by a new source, that the Fujifilm X-T3 will have a new film simulation.
I told you that it was not confirmed by trusted sources, so you should take it with a gran of salt.
Well, now trusted sources told me, that there is no new film simulation on the Fujifilm X-T3 [ETERNA will obviously be included, but that’s an “old” film simulation, introduced with X-H1].
In the past we have seen Fujifilm cameras getting new film simulations via firmware updates, so maybe at some point in the future also the X-T3 will get a new one (the new processor certainly allows it). But for now, it hear there is none.
P.S.: To all those copycat sites, who copy and paste the rumored X-T3 specs list from FujiRumors (without giving credits to FR), please edit the list, because you copied also our wrong rumors ;). But it’s nice to know that you trust me blindly ?
Rumored Fujifilm X-T3 Specs
- No new film simulation (for now)
- Base ISO 160
- Fujifilm X-T3 Will Cost Less than Fujifilm X-T2 (less than $1,599)
- 20 fps continous shooting and even higher in crop mode
- Fujifilm X-T3 Coming with New Vertical Battery Grip
- Announcement at or before photokina 2018 (end of September)
- 26MP X-Trans sensor
- maybe stacked sensor (still do be confirmed by trusted sources, so grain of salt)
- new processor
- no IBIS
- shipping October/November
- touch screen
- better battery performance (probably by keeping same battery, since Fujifilm registered a new battery charger for NP-W126s batteries, as reported here)
new film simulation (grain of salt rumor for now)
- made in China