Three Fujifilm Cameras Registered, But When Will they Come? Time Span Between Fujifilm X/GFX Registrations and Announcement
Fujifilm has recently registered three cameras:
The inevitable question that pops up in the comments when this happens, is how long the time span is between registration of a camera and its announcement.
To answer that, I looked back to the past time span between registrations and announcements, and here is what we see:
- 1 month = 4 cameras (X-T2, X-E3, X-T100, X-T30)
- 2 months = 3 cameras (X-T20, X100F, XF10)
- 3 months = 3 cameras (X-T3, GFX50R, GFX100)
- 6 months = 1 camera (X-H1)
It’s clear that we usually get a camera between 1 and 3 months after registration (with exception of X-H1, which needed 6 months).
Clearly this would indicate of 3 cameras coming within November, although the X-H1 shows that a longer wait is not impossible, hence an announcement within February 2020 (6 months).
What could these cameras be?
The contact form on FujiRumors is open for any hint (thanks), and the comments for the wildest speculations :).
- check out here – Release Timeline for Fujifilm X-T4, X-H2, X-T40, X-Pro3, X100V, X-E4, X-T200 and X-A6 Based on Fuji’s Previous Camera Releases
Follow FujiRumors on Facebook, Flipboard, RSS-feed, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram
Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Our Facebook Pages