Fujifilm X-H2 and Fujifilm X-T4
A Fujifilm manager recently said it here: the Fujifilm X-H line will continue to evolve separately from the Fujifilm X-T line.
To me that makes sense, both lines appeal to different type of photographers, and both lines have all the potential to be successful in future.
But the big question is: in order for both the X-H2 and X-T4 to be successful, how should Fujifilm time their release?
The FujiRumors community is pretty split on this topic, so I thought I launch a poll to see what most of you guys think is strategically the best move. And keep in mind, as proven multiple times, Fujifilm manager do read you! So, vote wisely and comment elegantly ;).
NOTE: Fujifilm has said multiple times that one of their goals is to bring IBIS into smaller cameras, so I guess this means they will try to give us a Fuji X-T4 with IBIS. Keep this in mind when voting.
- Official Fujifilm Recommended Lexar UHS-II SD-Cards Savings
- Lexar UHS-II Cards over 50% off
- WORLD PRIME DEALS: AmazonUS, AmazonCA, AmazonDE, AmazonUK, AmazonITA, AmazonFRA, AmazonESP
Stay in the Rumor/News Loop
USA selected Prime deals:
- Rokinon 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye II
- VILTROX EF-FX1 Auto Focus Adapter for Canon EOS to Fuji X
- WD 10TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive
- S-ZONE Vintage Waterproof Canvas Leather Camera Shoulder Messenger Bag
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film Value Pack – 120 Photos
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 26 + Rainbow Film Bundle – Black
- Nanuk 920 Waterproof Hard Case with Foam Insert – Black
- Pelican 1620 Case with Foam for Camera (Black)
MANY DEALS are TIME LIMITED. So check back the various categories often for latest updates:
- all Storage Media deals and SanDisk Cards (inludes huge savings on SanDisk, PNY SD-cards and LaCie Rugged Mini External Hard Disks)
- all Camera & Photo Deals
- all Computers & Accessories Deals
- all Electronic Deals
- all Television and Video Deals
- all Software Deals
- all Cell Phone and Accessories Deals
- all Office Electronics and Supplies Deals
- all Sports and Outdoor Deals