Fuji X Switch Stories
FujiRumors is a 100% independent space.
I don’t get free or discounted gear from Fujifilm, I don’t get special customer service, I don’t get invitations and free flights/hotels to launch parties, I don’t get free t-shirts or hats… and that’s good so.
I wake up, I go to work, I come back home, I blog and I write whatever I want.
This independency allows me to write for example articles like the ones below, that Fujifilm surely did not appreciate:
- Are Fujinon lenses overpriced?
- Something wrong with Fujinon lens quality?
- Roundups dedicated to sh*tstorm on Fujifilm
- Question reliability of the Fujifilm X-T2
- Fujifilm is not ready for Photojournalism, switching Back To Canon DSLR
- I write about my main 2 complaints on the Fujifilm X-T1
- I launched polls investigating why people don’t buy Fujifilm (highlighting the weaknesses of the system)
- When we think Fujifilm is losing the path (and its “soul”), we report about it
- When reviewers give negative feedback about an important key feature of a new camera, we will report about it
- & much more
So actually I don’t think there is one brand out there, that we attacked more than Fujifilm ;).
But my job is not to make Fujifilm happy, but to be loyal to those of you, who decide to read this blog. And hence, I will report everything. Fujifilm does not pay me a penny, and if this blog runs at all, it’s only because you decide to support it.
On the other hand, I can’t hide that I simply fell in love with Fujifilm many years ago, and it’s a love that gets stronger as the years pass by.
So, while I will keep up delivering you everything, every now and then, I also feel like sharing some good switch stories of people, who talk so passionate about Fujifilm.
It’s the same enthusiasm that caught me many years ago, hence, I will share a few of these stories today.
Check them out or not, it’s up to you.
Enjoy your weekend, love you all (even if don’t shoot Fuji ;) )