Here are the Top 10 most read articles in April, that, in case you missed, you should definitely go back and check out!
- Fujifilm Releases Several New Firmware Updates
- Fujifilm Manager Toshihisa Iida: “We Open X Mount to Third Parties. X-H Line Continues. No GFX Fixed Lens Camera & More”
- VOTE NOW the SIGMA Lens You Want for Fujifilm X
- Viltrox 33mm f/1.4 Pre-Sale Started and Shipping April 21
- Top 20 Fujifilm Manager Statments about Fujifilm X-H2, X100V/X-T3 Firmware, Monochrome, Open X Mount, Fixed Lens GFX and More
- Major Fujifilm X-T3 and GFX100 Firmware Update Coming May/June
- Hooray! Fujifilm X-E4 Shows Up in Internal Fujifilm Roadmap Again!
- Fujifilm Issues Official Statement Regarding Fujifilm X100V Overheating Reports
- Tokina to Launch Three Fujifilm X Mount Lenses in 2020
- Fujifilm X Lens Roadmap: Two Fujinon MK II Lenses Coming Between Now and March 2021 plus XF50mmF1.0 and XF70-300mmF4-5.6 [now we know all 4 lenses on the roadmap. Only to determinate which exactly the 2 mark II lenses will be].
Top 3 Runner Ups
- It’s a Triumph: FUJIFILM Wins Top 2 World Press Photo Awards and Even More… Despite not Being Full Frame ;)
- Fujifilm Manager: X100V/X-T3 Firmware, Fujifilm X-H2 will Come, Zero Monochrome Chances, 32 Megapixel Limit for Current XF Lenses & More
- FR-readers Wishlist Corner: Fujifilm X-TSony, Firmware Upgrade Suggestions, Lens Wishes and Much More
Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Our Facebook Pages