Fujifilm X-Pro3 Love & Hate, Fujinon XF50mm F1.0 for XF33mm F1.0, New Lens Roadmaps in 2019 and More Top September Articles
September was a massive month for FujiRumors, with lots of rumors and the X-Pro3 development announcement.
So, never like this month, a summary of the most read articles is needed.
Down below are the top ten September articles you should not have missed!
- LEAKED: This is the FUJIFILM X-Pro3 – Dual Screen and Button Layout
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 Development Announcement: Coming October 23, First Specs and Images
- Some LOVE the Fujifilm X-Pro3, and Here is Why!
- Fujifilm Manager Toshihisa Iida Interview: New Fujinon X and G Mount Lens Roadmap in 2019 and 5 to 6 New Lenses in 2020
- Fujifilm X Summit LIVE STREAM on FujiRumors Starts Now
- Exclusive: Fujifilm X-Pro3 Images Show Tone Curves and Clarity Adjustmenst
- All APS-C Shortcomings Exposed in this Image Roundup, and How I Couldn’t “Recover” my Wife – #photosfujicanttake
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 has No In Body Image Stabilization (IBIS)
- Fujinon XF 16-80mm F4 Review: It Performs Better than More Expensive Professional Lenses
- Fujifilm Scraps XF33mm f/1.0 in Favor of Smaller XF50mm f/1.0 – Do You Agree?
- Fujinon XF 50mm f/1.0 Accurate Size Comparison with XF 56mm f/1.2 and XF 50mm f/2
- Fujifilm X-T3 Firmware Update 3.01 Released
- Geekster 35mm f/1.1 for Fujifilm X
- Fujifilm X-H1, Still Worth Buying? Fuji X-H1 IBIS Compared to Sony a7iii (with a Clear Winner)
Dont’t forget to….
- Follow FujiRumors: Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
- Join our User Groups: Fujifilm X-T, GFX, X-H, X-Pro, X-E and X100 line
- Dedicated Facebook Pages: Fujifilm X-T, Fujifilm X-H and Fujifilm GFX