FujiRumors has long rumored the X-S10 already (including how much it will cost).
Now nokishita confirms all our rumors and add a few details:
The main specifications of Fujifilm “X-S10” are 26.1 megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, 5-axis in-body image stabilization that has an effect of up to 6.0 steps, X-Processor 4, 4K30p video, full HD 240p slow motion. It seems that it will be motion video, continuous shooting performance of 30 frames / second, 1.04 million dot vari-angle liquid crystal, 18 kinds of film simulation
So far that’s what nokishita says.
Here on FujiRumors we have also exclusively shared the following rumors (not yet confirmed by nokishita).
- announcement October 15 (and not October 16 as this non-FR leak might have suggested)
- cost around $999
- 26 MP X-Trans sensor
- Deep Grip
- X-T4 alike Selfie Screen
- NP-W126S Battery
- SLR Styled (not Rangefinder)
- AUTO mode now records also RAW images
- Fujifilm X-S10 vs X-T4 Shape and Size Comparison
There are even more details about this camera leaked in the past here on FujiRumors. Just search for X-S10 on FR by clicking here.
The announcement is set for October 15, and of course there will be a big live blogging here on FujiRumors.
- Join our brand new Fujifilm X-S10 facebook group.