Fujifilm X-S10: Fuji’s First Mid-Range Camera with a Deep Grip
According to our sources, the Fujifilm X-S10 will have a nice deep grip, which I know many of you will love to hear.
It will be Fuji’s first mid-range camera with a deep grip, as the X-E3 and the X-T30, but also the X-T200 and X-A7, have none to very small grips only.
The only other Fujifilm X series camera with a deep grip is the Fujifilm X-H1.
- Fujifilm X-S10 to cost around $999
- Fujifilm X-S10 Coming with X-T4 alike Selfie Screen
- Fujifilm X-S10 Coming with NP-W126S Battery
- Fujifilm X-S10 Will be SLR Styled (not Rangefinder)
- Fujifilm X-S10 Coming October 15
- Fujifilm X-S10: Fuji’s First APS-C Mid-Range MILC camera With IBIS
Join our brand new Fujifilm X-S10 facebook group.
is on Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S10 Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages