It seems like an eternity, but it was just a bit more than two weeks ago, that Fujifilm launched plenty of new gear (that they will ship sometimes in 2023 ;) ).
So let’s use this weekend to catch up with some coverage that has been shared since them. You can find it all down below.
But before that, in case you just came back from holiday and wonder what the heck you might have missed, here is a recap of previous Fujifilm X summit coverage articles:
Fujifilm X Summit – Review Roundup
- Fujifilm X Summit Coverage (with images and mockups of roadmap lenses)
- Fujifilm Announcement Live Blog (reviews and first looks)
- New G Mount Lens Roadmap
- New X Mount Lens Roadmap
- Fujifilm Next APS-C Sensor Generation (for X-H2): BSI, X-Trans and Stacked
- Size Comparison between XF160-600 and XF18-120 with other lenses
- dpreview – Hands-on with the new Fujifilm XF33mm F1.4 R LM WR
- dc.watch – XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR
- dpreview – Hands-on with the Fujifilm GFX 50S II and GF 35-70mm lens
- dpreview – Fujifilm GF 35-70mm F4.5-5.6 WR sample gallery
- imaging-resource – Fujifilm GFX 50S II First Shots: Fuji’s 50MP version of the compact GFX 100S hits our testing lab!
- GFX50S II: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- GF 35-70mmF4.5-5.6: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- X-T30 II: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- XF 33mm f/1.4 R LM WR: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera