Everything is Possible (almost)
FujiRumors broke the rumors:
But we also know one more thing. Fujifilm two registrations filed so far: the Fujifilm FF230001 and FF230002.
Now, assuming that one of the two will be the Fujifilm GFX100 replacement, this leaves all possible options open for the second one.
Well, not really all options. I mean, I simply can’t see a Fujifilm X-H3 or Fujifilm X-H3s coming in September, as those cameras are hardly 1 year old (or less). And also not the Fujifilm X-T6 or Fujifilm X-S30.
But other than that, we can hope for:
- a Fujifilm X-T5s with 26MP stacked sensor of X-H2S
- a Fujifilm X-Pro4 maybe with some curious solutions as many hope for example a monochrome sensor
- a Fujifilm X-E5 which is not a dead line according to Fujifilm managers
- the long awaited Fujifilm X-T40
- the much wished Fujifilm X80 or Fujifilm XF20
- the revival of Fuji’s entry level cameras with the Fujifilm X-T300, Fujifilm X-A8, Fujifilm X-A30 or Fujifilm X-M2
- less likely in my opinion the Fujifilm GFX100S successor, Fujifilm GFX50R successor or Fujifilm GFX50SII successor, as I can’t see Fuji launching two GFX cameras on the same day (they never did that in the past, but never say never)
And in fact, I asked you to vote on which camera you’d like to get on September 12 and you can see the results here.
X100V successor is NOT possible
At this point you’ve noticed something: there is no Fujifilm X100V successor (X200, X100VI, X100 whatever it will be called) in the list.
Well, because despite being one of your top wished cameras (second only to another camera), and despite fake rumors already being shared about the X100V to come on September 12, I can now tell you with 110% certainty that there will not be any Fujifilm X100V replacement coming in 2023.
Trust me on this guys. No X100V successor in 2023.
I guess Fujifilm has no hurry at all to come out with a successor, given the fact, explained by Fujifilm managers, that if the world would stop to order X100V today, it would still take them 3 months to be able to ship all X100V orders placed until yesterday.
Seen from this perspective, the biggest problem of the Fujifilm X100VI (or whatever) is the terrific success of the X100V.
“I feel lucky and will click the links to see if the X100V is in stock” :)
Follow FujiRumors on Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
Fujifilm Facebook Groups