According to our trusted sources, the Fujifilm GFX100 II has no D-Pad.
Now, I was one of guys who most annoyed by Fujifilm’s move to remove the D-Pad on several of its cameras (my X-E3 and GFX100S have no D-Pad). But over time I got used to it (the joystick works wondefully to move around in the menu) and I am fine having no D-Pad.
But sure, I am also not that kind of photographer who needs to set 15 custom FN-buttons. I totally understand if the lack of D-Pad is more annoying for other photographers than it is for me.
Fujifilm X Summit September 12 at 5 AM New York Time
GFX100II Rumors & More
- Name = Fujifilm GFX100II
- Price: $7499
- announcement on September 12
- tilt & detachable EVF
- detachable battery grip
- GFX100II about the size of the GFX100S but with angled top plate
- 102MP BSI sensor (new version)
- CFexpress Type B and SD-Cards
- 8K video, 4K/60p, 10 bit 4:2:2, ProRes Internal
- compatible with External Cooling Fan
- Extra Large and 9.44 m-Dot EVF
- latest subject tracking
- fastest AF of any GFX
- 8 Stops IBIS
- 3 way tilt screen
- Video touch-to-track Autofocus
- Waveforms Monitor
- Anamorphic Mode
- Coming with Reala film simulation
- GFX100 II first photo leaked?
NOTE: we confirm the leaked photo is real and that it has an angled top plate even if it does not look like it
- full size HDMI port
- 8 fps mechanical shutter
- Ethernet port
- no D-Pad
- GF55mmF1.7 and Tilt Shift 30mm + 110mm F5.6 coming September 12
Follow FujiRumors on
Fujifilm Facebook Groups