Do you remember when back in 2014 we leaked the first images of the Fujifilm X-T1?
Well, the camera was clearly visible due to the nice close up shots. And everybody thought: it has a dual card slot! It’s so clearly visible.
But FujiRumors told you: don’t trust your eyes, trust our sources. And our sources say it has a single SD-Card slot.
Well, today we are at this point again.
Because I can confirm that the leaked image of the Fujifilm GFX100 II is authenitic. That’s what multiple sources (trusted, new and anonymous ones) told me. Thanks a LOT!!!
And just like with the X-T1 many years ago, again I tell you: don’t trust your eyes, trust our sources.
Because even if it does not look like it, it does have an angled top screen.
And it also has a removable EVF, even though in the images it seems fixed.
You are of course free to doubt our information. On September 12 you’ll change your mind anyway ;)
Fujifilm X Summit September 12 at 5 AM New York Time
GFX100II Rumors & More
- Name = Fujifilm GFX100II
- announcement on September 12
- tilt & detachable EVF
- detachable battery grip
- GFX100II about the size of the GFX100S but with angled top plate
- 102MP BSI sensor (new version)
- CFexpress Type B and SD-Cards
- 8K video, 4K/60p, 10 bit 4:2:2, ProRes Internal
- compatible with External Cooling Fan
- Extra Large and 9.44 m-Dot EVF
- latest subject tracking
- fastest AF of any GFX
- 8 Stops IBIS
- 3 way tilt screen
- Video touch-to-track Autofocus
- Waveforms Monitor
- Anamorphic Mode
- Coming with Reala film simulation
- GFX100 II first photo leaked?
NOTE: we confirm the leaked photo is real and that it has an angled top plate even if it does not look like it
- full size HDMI port
- 8 fps mechanical shutter
- Ethernet port
- GF55mmF1.7 and Tilt Shift 30mm + 110mm F5.6 coming September 12
Follow FujiRumors on
Fujifilm Facebook Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
- Fujifilm X Mount Third Party Autofocus Lenses Group