Extra large and super high resolution.
That’s the EVF of the Fujifilm GFX100II.
In fact, according to our information, the Fujifilm GFX100II will have an extra large EVF with 9.44 m-Dot resolution.
Fujifilm X Summit September 12 at 5 AM New York Time
GFX100II Rumors & More
- Fujifilm X Summit on September 12
- Fujifilm GFX100II is the name of the GFX100 successor
- Fujifilm GFX100II announcement on September 12
- GFX100II will tilt & detachable EVF
- GFX100II with detachable battery grip
- GFX100II with new sensor
- GFX100II about the size of the GFX100S but with angled top plate
- GFX100II with new 102MP BSI sensor (used on Sony A6700)
- GFX100II compatible with CFexpress Type B and SD-Cards
- GF55mmF1.7 and Tilt Shift 30mm + 110mm F5.6 coming September 12
- GFX100II Video Specs: 8K video, 4K/60p, 10 bit 4:2:2, ProRes Internal
- GFX100II compatible with External Cooling Fan
- Fujifilm GFX100II with Extra Large and 9.44 m-Dot EVF
Fujifilm Facebook Groups