The beast is getting more impressive with every rumor we share.
According to our trusted sources, the Fujifilm GFX100II will be capable of shooting
- 8K video
- 10 bit 4:2:2
- ProRes Internal
We can clearly see the benefits of the new sensor and processor combination in terms of video specs.
If I get more video specs, I will share them here on FujiRumors.
Fujifilm X Summit September 12 at 5 AM New York Time
GFX100II Rumors & More
- Fujifilm X Summit on September 12
- Fujifilm GFX100II is the name of the GFX100 successor
- Fujifilm GFX100II announcement on September 12
- GFX100II will tilt & detachable EVF
- GFX100II with detachable battery grip
- GFX100II with new sensor
- GFX100II about the size of the GFX100S but with angled top plate
- GFX100II with new 102MP BSI sensor (used on Sony A6700)
- GFX100II compatible with CFexpress Type B and SD-Cards
- GF55mmF1.7 and Tilt Shift 30mm + 110mm F5.6 coming September 12
- GFX100II Video Specs: 8K video, 4K/60p, 10 bit 4:2:2, ProRes Internal
Fujifilm Facebook Groups