According to our trusted sources, the Fujifilm GFX100II will come with all the latest subject tracking features (animal, bird, cars, etc) we already know from other 5th generation APS-C gear.
Thanks to the all new 100MP sensor we rumored here and the 5th generation processor, it will also have the fastest autofocus of any GFX camera to date.
Well, for that, my friends, we will have to wait September 12, when the Fujifilm GFX100II will be finally announced.
Fujifilm X Summit September 12 at 5 AM New York Time
GFX100II Rumors & More
- Fujifilm X Summit on September 12
- Fujifilm GFX100II is the name of the GFX100 successor
- Fujifilm GFX100II announcement on September 12
- GFX100II will tilt & detachable EVF
- GFX100II with detachable battery grip
- GFX100II with new sensor
- GFX100II about the size of the GFX100S but with angled top plate
- GFX100II with new 102MP BSI sensor (used on Sony A6700)
- GFX100II compatible with CFexpress Type B and SD-Cards
- GF55mmF1.7 and Tilt Shift 30mm + 110mm F5.6 coming September 12
- GFX100II Video Specs: 8K video, 4K/60p, 10 bit 4:2:2, ProRes Internal
- GFX100II compatible with External Cooling Fan
- Fujifilm GFX100II with Extra Large and 9.44 m-Dot EVF
- GFX100II with latest subject tracking and fastest AF of any GFX
Fujifilm Facebook Groups