Back in May I told you it’s just ridiculous.
It’s ridiculous that Fujifilm keeps launching massive deals on gear they mostly can’t even ship due to supply shortage of chips and other parts.
And yet, for months they kept either constantly launching new deals or extending and adjusting current deals.
But now it’s over.
For the first time in a while, this Sunday I can’t report on any deal running in North America.
And also in Europe almost all deals expired, with the last ones being some discounts on Fujifilm X-T4 body and kits in Germany here, and United Kingdom here as well as other EU countries.
So I guess that’s the news for this Sunday. No hot deals to report on. And quite frankly it’s good like this. Fujifilm better focuses on shipping the existing orders, rather than stacking up even more orders, creating a huge discomfort to customers who have to wait months for their gear to finally ship.
Don’t get me wrong. I love deals. I bought lots of my X and GFX gear in offer, too. But everything has its time. And now it’s not time for deals, but for factories to catch up with demand.
A little good note at the end: our coupon code deals still run.
Coupon Code Deals
- Capture One (all products)* – save 10% with code FUJIRUMORS (you can still use also the older code AMBFR)
*buy Capture One 21 and get Free Upgrade to Capture One 22 on December 2021
- Viltrox Store – save 10% with code FUJIRUMORS (works in some products in the store, not all)
- Luminar AI – save $10 with code FUJI
- Aurora HDR – save $10 with code FUJI
- ON1 – save 30% with code FUJIRUMOR
- Nik Collection – save 30% (no code needed)
- Topaz Labs Products – save 15% with code FUJIRUMOR
Topaz has just released an update for one of their most popular AI driven software, Topaz DeNoise AI v3.3. They offer this new version with a limited time discount of $20, but you save additional 15% if you use coupon code FUJIRUMOR at checkout here