FujiRumors told you already back in March (!!!) that Fujifilm will launch the Fujifilm GFX50SII.
And over all these months, we have leaked, price, specs, release date and more.
We have also told you that, along with the Fujifilm GFX50SII, Fujifilm will launch a new and affordable zoom lens, the Fujinon GF35-70mmF4.5-5.6.
When we leaked the first details (no aperture ring, $500 kit price, etc), some FR-readers were sure that this would be the G mount equivalent of the Fujinon XC lenses, hence just a plastic mount and possibly not even weather sealing, in order to keep it as cheap as possible.
But that’s not correct.
The Fujinon GF35-70mmF4.5-5.6 will have a metal mount and, that’s today’s rumor, according to our sources it will also be weather sealed!
Fujifilm GFX50SII Rumor Recap
- Fujifilm GFX50SMKII is coming (but not on August 27) – it will be September 2
- Fujifilm GFX50SII Shipping in September
- Fujifilm GFX50SMKII will cost $3,999
- Fujifilm GFX50SMKII will have same body of GFX100S and hence have IBIS
- X Processor 4
- faster Autofocus than GFX50S
- Nostalgic Negative film simulation
- Coming second half 2021
- to cost $500 if bundled with GFX camera
- Aperture range: Fujinon GF35-70mmF4.5-5.6
- Fujifilm GFX50SMKII and GF35-70mm to cost $4,499 (body $3,999 and lens $500)
- will Not Have an Aperture Ring
- Collapsible Lens Design
- Size Comparison with GF32-64
- no OIS
- is weather sealed
Last Deal Days
- Fujifilm GFX100S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- GF 32-64mmF4 (save $500*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- GF 50mm F3.5 (save $200*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- GF 45mmF2.8 (save $200*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
*mail-in rebate ends August 22. Pay full price and then get a $500/$200 pre-paid Mastercard back after your purchase. Check out this Fuji page to claim back your money