Fujifilm GFX50SMKII will Look Exactly Like the Fujifilm GFX100S
Thanks to FujiRumors sources we know already a few things about the Fujifilm GFX50SMKII:
- coming with same 50MP sensor of the original GFX50S (hence no phase detection and no BSI sensor)
- announcement will NOT be on August 27
- more affordable than GFX100S
- most affordable GFX camera to date
Now we have one more detail to share, and I think it’s an important one.
You might remember how the great guys at Nokishita spotted a registration about a camera that has “almost the size” of the Fujifilm GFX100S.
Well, our sources reached out to us, saying we should replace “almost” with “exactly“.
In fact, we received information that the Fujifilm GFX50SMKII will have the same outer shell of the Fujifilm GFX100S.
More details to follow soon on FujiRumors.
In Stock Check
- Fujifilm GFX100S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- Fujinon GF80mmF1.7: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
Follow FujiRumors on Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter