So how the heck am I going to share this one?
I mean, worldwide chip shortage, Fujifilm announcing delays for lots of gear and unable to deliver products they announced many months ago and what not.
So telling you when the Fujifilm GFX50SII will ship is a rumor rocksolid at the moment, but at the same time don’t be mad at me when at the date I’ll give you know there will be like 3 Fujifilm GFX50SII shipping, and then yet another biblical waiting will begin for the rest of the cameras to ship.
With that disclaimer out of the way, here is the rumor:
We haven been informed, that the Fujifilm GFX50SMKII will start shipping in September.
We also confirm once again, the the announcement itself will not take place on August 27.
Make sure to follow FujiRumors, because:
- we have to talk more about the Fujifilm GFX50SMKII
- we need to have discussions about more unreleased gear (to get an idea what, check out this unreleased gear timeline)
- you might want to know about gear that has never been rumored before ;)
Fujifilm GFX50SMKII Rumor Recap:
- Fujifilm GFX50SMKII is coming (but not on August 27)
- Fujifilm GFX50SMKII will cost $3,999
- Fujifilm GFX50SMKII will have same body of GFX100S and hence have IBIS
- Fujinon GF35-70mm coming second half 2021
- Fujinon GF35-70mm to cost $500 if bundled with GFX camera
- Aperture range: Fujinon GF35-70mmF4.5-5.6
- Fujifilm GFX50SMKII and GF35-70mm to cost $4,499 (body $3,999 and lens $500)
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages