FujiRumors is (as usual) the first and only website, who told you about the surprising Fujifilm X-T3 successor announcement (usually Fujifilm waits 2 years to refresh it, but this time they waited only 1.5 years)
- Fujifilm X-T3 successor shipping March/early spring
- Fujifilm X-T3 successor NOT to be announced in January (and soon nokishita will spot a FF190004 registration for it)
- Fujifilm X-T3 successor registration spotted by nokishita with February 4 announcement (along with X100V and a third camera)
Now it’s time to continue the leaks :).
I did wait to get it tripled checked, and it’s done now, so here it is: the soon to come Fujifilm X-T4 (or whatever Fuji is going to call it), will have IBIS!
This does not come surprising, though, as Fujifilm managers repeatedly said, that they are working on making the IBIS unit smaller, so that they can fit it into other (not X-H) X series cameras.
The mission has been accomplished. IBIS is now going to be part of more Fujifilm X series camera lines!
And now one more thing.
- X-T4 with IBIS
- expect a T4 about 1/3 of an inch thicker, and about 5-6oz heavier
- On a good note expect 6k60 and 10bit internal
- anamorphic ratio
- fully articulating flippy…essentially an S1H but APSc with Fuji color and obviously much smaller
- release end of 2020
Note that he rumored it for “end of 2020”, but this is definitely wrong. Now, I don’t want to say that also the 6K video and all other specs are wrong, but the one I can verify now, is 100% wrong.
So, take that rumored specs list with a grain of salt for now.
Make sure to
Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Our Facebook Pages