Do you have time this Sunday to speculate a bit around?
Nice… so the question is this one:
How much do YOU think the Fujifilm GFX100 II will cost?
I recommend to take a look at the rumored specs below, and then let us know how much you think it will cost by voting the survey.
Why the range from $4,000 to $10,000?
Well, I’ve simply looked the price of all GFX cameras that are still available on the market and decided to start the survey at the price of the most affordable one, the GFX50SII at $4,000 and end it with the most expensive one, the GFX100 at $10,000.
If you want to go beyond that range, you can still vote for “less than $4,000” or “more than $10,000”.
BUT KEEP IN MIND:
This is a survey on how much YOU THINK it will cost based on the leaked specs, and not on how much YOU HOPE it will cost.
Fujifilm X Summit September 12 at 5 AM New York Time
GFX100II Rumors & More
- Name = Fujifilm GFX100II
- announcement on September 12
- tilt & detachable EVF
- detachable battery grip
- GFX100II about the size of the GFX100S but with angled top plate
- 102MP BSI sensor (new version)
- CFexpress Type B and SD-Cards
- 8K video, 4K/60p, 10 bit 4:2:2, ProRes Internal
- compatible with External Cooling Fan
- Extra Large and 9.44 m-Dot EVF
- latest subject tracking
- fastest AF of any GFX
- 8 Stops IBIS
- 3 way tilt screen
- Video touch-to-track Autofocus
- Waveforms Monitor
- Anamorphic Mode
- Coming with Reala film simulation
- GFX100 II first photo leaked?
NOTE: we confirm the leaked photo is real and that it has an angled top plate even if it does not look like it
- full size HDMI port
- 8 fps mechanical shutter
- Ethernet port
- GF55mmF1.7 and Tilt Shift 30mm + 110mm F5.6 coming September 12
Follow FujiRumors on
Fujifilm Facebook Groups