After we leaked the first real life images of the Fujifilm X100V, there was a debate on if it had a D-Pad or not.
Well, I’d like to end this debate, and tell you that it has no D-Pad.
But that’s not as bad, as it might be on the Fujifilm X-Pro3… let me explain:
Due to the nature of the hidden screen, on the X-Pro3 basically loses the 4 FN-swipe LCD functions (unless you tilt it down).
But on the Fujifilm X100V it will remain easy and fast to access those 4 additional touch FN swipe settings.
The Fujifilm X100V will be announced February 4.
FujiRumors will live stream the Fujifilm X100V announcement from the Fujifilm X Summit.
- fujirumors – Fujifilm X100V: First Leaked Image
- fujirumors – Fujifilm X100V Registered and Coming February 4
- fujirumors – New Fujifilm X100V Lens still Compatible with current WCL/TCL-X100 Converters
- fujirumors – Fujifilm X100V coming with 2 way tilt screen
- fujirumors – Fujifilm X100V with improved 23mm f/2 lens
- fujirumors – Fujifilm X1o0V approx. price leaked
- fujirumors – Fujifilm X100V with old NP-W126S Battery and Fujifilm X-T4 with Completely New Battery