The latest Fujifilm X-T5 and Fujifilm X-H2S rumors dominated the top articles ranking for July along with some Fujifilm manager interviews and statements.
But there was definitely more going on last month and especially on Nr.6 I think there is something that will make pretty much every Fujifilm X shooter very happy ;).
So definitely check out our top 10 articles for July.
- Fujifilm X-H2: Getting 8K and 40MP for just $1,999 is Crazy Good Price Indeed – A Price Comparison with Canon R5
- Fujifilm Manager: “We Are Committed to Bring X-H2S Autofocus Features as much as Possible to Older Models (X-T3/X-T4)”
- FujiCast Talk with Fujifilm Manager: About X-T5 and X-T5S Possibilities, X-Pro4, X-H2 and X-H2S, Autofocus, Firmware Updates and More
- Fujifilm X-T5 to Feature 40MP Non-Stacked Sensor (No 26MP Stacked Version Planed)
- RUMOR: Fujifilm X-T5 will Not Have Battery Grip Option – New Source
- RUMOR: Fujifilm Working on a New Camera Remote App
- BREAKING: Fujifilm X-H2 and Fujifilm X-T5 Coming with New Lower Base ISO (Less than 160)
- “Cr@p Light, Cr@p Backlight and Everything is just There on GFX Medium Format Files” – GFX Roundup
- New Firmware Updates for Fujifilm X-H1, X-T200, X-T100, X-A7 and X-A5
- Fujifilm X-H2S Reviews: “X-H2S Trumps the Sony A1, Video Dynamic Range is Impressive”
Not to Miss
- Let’s Talk Kaizen: about What Changed, What Didn’t, and The Choice Fujifilm Had to Make
- Fujifilm X-T3 Discontinued (but it Resisted 2+ Years After it Was Replaced by Fujifilm X-T4)
- What’s Next for GFX? The Rise of Speculations (and My Take on Them)
- Laowa 10mm f/4 Cookie Announced: World’s Widest Rectilinear Pancake Lens
100% Fuji Colors Power
Rumors and Discussions