Here on FujiRumors we have shared quite some battery articles. They include comparisons, news, useful information on how to spot fake batteries, how to power your camera externally and much more.
Here are some of the articles:
- fujirumors.com – The Ultimate Fujifilm NP-W126S vs Third Party Batteries Battle
- fujirumors.com – Powering the Fujifilm X-T3
- fujirumors.com – Fujifilm NP-W126S Battery Counterfeits – A Visual Guide to Spotting the Fakes
- fujirumors.com – TESTED: Third Party Fuji Batteries? “Inflated capacity values. Some batteries almost Fraud!”… and the Winner is…?
- fujirumors.com – 13 Different Batteries for Fujifilm Compared
- fujirumors.com – Fujifilm NP-W126 Vs. Third Party Batteries compared
- fujirumors.com – Practical Nitecore dual travel battery charger for Fujifilm. One of top 5 sellings products on Fujirumors in 2018. Check out our 2018 top sellers here.
- fujirumors.com – JJC is offering a practical (and cheap) dual USB battery charger for Fujifilm NP-W126/S batteries
- fujirumors.com – Finally: Fujifilm NP-W126S Third Party Battery Available!
Today what we have for you is:
- a video comparing the original Fujifilm NP-W126S to the Patona Platinum NP-W126S (I think they are WATSON rebranded in USA)
- how to use the Anker Power core on your Fujifilm camera
- X-T3 battery life tips
See all videos down below.