- AmazonUS – Nitecore dual travel battery charger for Fujifilm
- Palle Schultz Youtube – SmallRig L Bracket – Why do you need one?
- Ming Cai Youtube – Comica Shotgun Mic vs Rode VideoMicro
- dsphotoblog.com – Meike XT2 Handgrip + XT3 Specs + Nikon Z6 Thoughts
- Indiegogo – Cosyspeed, the maker of the popular Camslinger bags, has launched a new product on indiegogo, the phoneslinger
- fujilove – Simplr Straps Review
- shapeways – attachable eyecup for the X-E3
- fujirumors.com – TESTED: Third Party Fuji Batteries? “Inflated capacity values. Some batteries almost Fraud!”… and the Winner is…?
- SF Cable Angle Plug Adapter – Besteseller on FujiRumors since 2016! Get rid of the charging cables with this adapter!
- fujirumors.com – JJC is offering a practical (and cheap) dual USB battery charger for Fujifilm NP-W126/S batteries.
fnacpartsaccessories – FUJIFILM Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap
kristoffertrolle – Rhinocam adapter for Fujifilm lets you do high res photos with your normal fuji x camera and old medium format lenses
JAMES WROTE ME: “I just replaced a broken 27mm, and the new lens came with an updated lens cap, like the new f2 range. Maybe other lenses are being updated too?I just replaced a broken 27mm, and the new lens came with an updated lens cap, like the new f2 range. Maybe other lenses are being updated too?”