I keep getting emails about how the Fujifilm GFX50SII will look like.
Will it retain the dials of the GFX50S? Will it still have the backhump? Will it still have a detachable viewfinder? And more of these questions.
I get it, it’s summer, so it’s easier to miss certain articles while you are on holiday. And that’s good so.
But in the hope to stop the storm of emails I get, I would like to remind you of this article on June, where I say that the Fujifilm GFX50SII will look identical to the Fujifilm GFX100S.
And with identical, I mean identical: every button, the viewfinder, the dials, just everything.
This also means that the leaked images of the Fujifilm GFX50SII will be the most boring ever, as all you have to do is to look at the Fujifilm GFX100S.
- Fujifilm GFX100S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- GF 32-64mmF4 (save $500*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- GF 50mm F3.5 (save $200*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- GF 45mmF2.8 (save $200*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
*mail-in rebate ends August 22. Pay full price and then get a $500/$200 pre-paid Mastercard back after your purchase. Check out this Fuji page to claim back your money
The GFX Community
Fujifilm GFX50SII Rumor Recap
- Fujifilm GFX50SMKII is coming (but not on August 27)
- Fujifilm GFX50SII Shipping in September
- Fujifilm GFX50SMKII will cost $3,999
- Fujifilm GFX50SMKII will have same body of GFX100S and hence have IBIS