Recently Tony Northrup declared the Fujifilm X-Pro3 the “WTF” camera of the year.
This kind of annoyed Carlos Vega, who actually bought the Fujifilm X-Pro3, used it, and can’t understand how Tony Northrup can say that, even if he never ever touched the camera.
Now, personally I think people can have opinions about what they want when they want.
But Carlos surely has a valid point, too, as it definitely helps if you try out a camera, before making any conclusions.
So, if you want to read what Carlos Vega and others have to say about the Fujifilm X-Pro3, read it down below.
X-Pro3 buying options:
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 Black: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, FocusCamera
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 DURA Black: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, FocusCamera
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 DURA Silver: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, FocusCamera
- bjornmoerman – 60 Days With The Fujifilm X-pro 3 – Top 3 Likes And Dislikes
- ivanjoshualoh – Holidaying with X-Pro3.
- ephotozine – Fujifilm X-Pro3 review
- macfilos – Fuji X-Pro 3: The new camera that is one sandwich short of a picnic
- yorkplacestudios – Fujifilm X-Pro3 // Mexico Street Photography
- fstoppers – Fujifilm X-Pro 3: A Personal Review of a Personal Camera
- digitalcameraworld – Fujifilm X-Pro3 review
- peterpoete – The Fujifilm X-Pro3 – Engaging in something different
- thephoblographer – Review: Fujifilm X Pro 3 (The GOAT of Fujifilm Cameras)
- qimago – X-Pro3, ein review
- imaging-resource – Fuji X-Pro3 Field Test: Excellent image quality and performance, but puzzling new design changes
Top X-Pro3 Articles in 2019
- read here – Fujifilm X-Pro3: An Unforced Error or A Sign of Love for Photographers?
- read here – Look at This: The Fujifilm X-Pro3 Hidden Screen Gets Our Love Again
- read here – Some LOVE the Fujifilm X-Pro3, and Here is Why!
- read here – Fujifilm X-Pro3 Reviews: HDR Plus Sample Images and Enjoying the Feel Rather than Pixel Peeping
Carlos Vega took the gamble, sold his X-T2, and purchased an X-Pro3. Here is what he thinks (video below):
- less is more
- not too many buttons
- very simple to use
- connects him more to the story
- super build quality
- he felt like transported back to his childhood, when he used to play with film cameras
- he was almost like in a zone, losing track of time
- you live in the viewfinder, you jump from story to story
- only at the end of the day, he looked at his photos, like if he’d send in a roll of film to be developed
- it’s so easy to shoot and frees up distraction
- this happens over and over. Shooting with X-Pro3 helps to stay in the story, in the zone
- do not listen to people on youtube who have never touched it, as this is a camera that has to be experienced
Street Shotz is a hardcore black and white street photographer. He loves just everything about the Fujifilm X-Pro3, and he even loves the new Classic Negative film simulation so much, that he will start using it for his street photography. Check out the video below.