BEST GEAR OF 2019
DPReviewTV already made their best of 2019 gear list here.
But these days many others make their own lists, too, such as Philip Bloom, Tony Northrup and more.
So I thought it might be nice to make a “best of 2019” roundup.
Then check it all out down below.
- Follow FujiRumors: Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
- Join our User Groups: Fujifilm X-T, GFX, X-H, X-Pro, X-E and X100 line
- Dedicated Facebook Pages: Fujifilm X-T, Fujifilm X-H and Fujifilm GFX
Philip Bloom declared his best gear of 2019.
And which one was, according to him, the best stills camera of the year?
Amazing, incredible camera that shoots beautiful 4K video 10 bit. Really good IBIS. Good Autofocus.
You can see Philip Bloom’s video down below (starts at the right point when he starts talking about GFX100)
Tony Northrup declared the top and flop gear of the year:
Camera of the year below $1,000
Camera of the year between $1,000 – $2,000
Camera of the year $2,000+
Flop of the Year
- Olympus E-M1X: too big for MFT
Lens of the Year
Most Innovative Camera
- Olympus E-M1X: due to computational photography that allows to outperform full frame in a variety of situations
Disappointment of the year
Most WTF camera
Best Firmware Support
- Nikon Z6/7 – they brought eye-AF via firmware update
Best Smartphone Camera