Just yesterday we reported, how the first third party NP-W235 battery can be found in Europe.
We will soon be flooded with third party options, but not all of them are really good.
Independent testings showed, that some Fujifilm third party batteries can be considered almost a fraud, whereas others are close in performance and reliability to the original Fujifilm batteries (such as Wasabi Fujifilm batteries).
For your convenience, down below is a selection of battery related articles we shared in the past here on FujiRumors.
- fujirumors.com – The Ultimate Fujifilm NP-W126S vs Third Party Batteries Battle
- fujirumors.com – Powering the Fujifilm X-T3
- fujirumors.com – Fujifilm NP-W126S Battery Counterfeits – A Visual Guide to Spotting the Fakes
- fujirumors.com – TESTED: Third Party Fuji Batteries? “Inflated capacity values. Some batteries almost Fraud!”… and the Winner is…?
- fujirumors.com – 13 Different Batteries for Fujifilm Compared
- fujirumors.com – Fujifilm NP-W126 Vs. Third Party Batteries compared
- fujirumors.com – Practical Nitecore dual travel battery charger for Fujifilm. One of top 5 sellings products on Fujirumors in 2018. Check out our 2018 top sellers here.
- fujirumors.com – JJC is offering a practical (and cheap) dual USB battery charger for Fujifilm NP-W126/S batteries
- X-T4 in USA: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / FocusCamera
- X-T4 in EU: AmazonDE / CalumetDE / WexUK / ParkcamerasUK / JessopsUK / AmazonUK / PCHstore
- BC-W235 Dual Battery Charger: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- NP-W235 Battery: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / FocusCamera
- X-T4 Vertical Grip: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera