According to a trusted source, the Fujifilm X-T3 will have a native ISO of 160.
All current Fujifilm X-Trans cameras have a base ISO value of 200.
Down below you can find the full and updated rumored specs list for the Fujifilm X-T3.
The Best Facebook Solution to Follow FR
DON’T MISS THE RUMORS
Make sure go to our facebook page, click on “Follow” and then “See first” to see all of our facebook posts (if you leave it on “default“, then you will see only a very small percentage of the FR posts in your timeline).
Done that? Good, then click on “Get Notification” and then “Edit Notification Setting” and select “Standard“. Once enabled, you will get an in-app notification for every post we share (these show up as numbers over the in Facebook)
Rumored Fujifilm X-T3 Specs
- Base ISO 160
- Fujifilm X-T3 Will Cost Less than Fujifilm X-T2 (less than $1,599)
- 20 fps continous shooting and even higher in crop mode
- Fujifilm X-T3 Coming with New Vertical Battery Grip
- Announcement at or before photokina 2018 (end of September)
- 26MP X-Trans sensor
- maybe stacked sensor (still do be confirmed by trusted sources, so grain of salt)
- new processor
- no IBIS
- shipping October/November
- touch screen
- better battery performance (probably by keeping same battery, since Fujifilm registered a new battery charger for NP-W126s batteries, as reported here)
- new film simulation (grain of salt rumor for now)
- made in China
I came down from my moutains, and now I am 100% back on FujiRumors… so get ready for rumors :)