According to our trusted sources, the Fujifilm X-T30 will be announced on February 14.
And remember that:
- Fujifilm has an announcement also on January 17 for the brand new GF100-200mm
- The Fujinon XF16mm f/2.8 will be available in early 2019
- The Fujinon XF 16-80mm f/4 R LM WR will not come in early 2019
Check out our Fujifilm camera and lens timeline 2019/2020 for more details.
And I know that given the terrific rebate on Fujifilm X-H1 ($900 cheaper than just at launch price), many speculate the Fujifilm X-H2 could be annouced, too. But so far I do not have any indication that leads me to correct my previous rumor, which said the Fujifilm X-H2 will not come in 2019.
More rumors are coming :), so make sure to get notified instantly by following FujiRumors on Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed and Twitter and hitting that little bell icon on the bottom right of your browser.
Fujifilm X-T20 new MSRP + Fujifilm X-H1 Super Deal
- X-T20 body ($699): BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS, FocusCamera
- X-T20 w/18-55 ($999): BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS, FocusCamera
- X-T20 w/16-50 ($799): BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS, FocusCamera
- X-H1 w/grip (save $467): BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS, Focuscamera
- X-H1 body (same price as w/grip): BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS, Focuscamera
Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Our Facebook Pages