The Photography Team Youtube – Fuji X-H1 IBIS Test compared to Fujifilm X-T2 – 90mm Lens
Fujifilm X-H1 Roundup
We already reported yesterday about the AUTO ISO bug and about the occasional lock-ups. And we also recommended you to use only Fujifilm approved SD-cards to avoid your camera to freeze, as well as using the NP-W126S batteries.
So, if you want to read more, and see the full list of Fujifilm recommended SD-card, read yesterday’s article here.
Now a new video showed up, showing how the camera locks up when using E-Front curtain shutter. We do not know if the tester has a “Fuji approved” SD-card. But I thought to share it anyway, so that you guys can try to duplicate it. You’ll find the video down below, but first feedback is that issue can NOT be duplicated by others.
My personal opinion is that the E-front fail is due to a faulty sample.
Also in this roundup, some IBIS tests, comparisons to Panasonic and more.
I will give you the link down below, and all the youtube videos will be also embedded in the article after the links.
- fuelledbyadventure – Testing the colour profiles of the Fujifilm X-H1
- roberthclarkphotography – Fuji X-H1 • First Impressions
- macleancomms – New Fujifilm Interview with Jeff Carter
- Milos Paprica youtube – Fujifilm X-H1 E-Front curtain shutter fail
- Test Footage: Fujifilm X-H1, Low Light from Michael Russo on Vimeo
- Noah Bershatsky Youtube – Fuji X-H1 + Fuji 23mm f2 vs Panasonic G9 + Olympus 17mm f1.2 Autofocus Test
- Noah Bershatsky Youtube – Fuji X-H1 Initial Ramblings, Vlog Test, and Fuji vs Leica Lens Comparison
- Lok Cheung Youtube – Fujifilm X-H1 Hands-on First Lok at CP+ 2018