- Fujifilm claims to be worldwide Nr.2 mirrorless camera manufacturer
- they demonstrated the crop capabilities of the Fujifilm GFX 100 Megapixel camera and they were extremely impressed
If Fujifilm’s statement is correct, then Fuji surpassed Panasonic and Olympus, and, considering also DSLRs, they are now 4th behind Sony, Nikon and Canon.
Also, a few days ago we shared some Chinese Fujifilm media slides that showed us the details of the upcoming firmware update for Fujifilm GFX 50S. However, we struggled a bit with the translation.
Now Fujistas shared the English version of the slide (see above). The firmware update for Fujifilm GFX50S will bring the following new functions:
- 35mm Format Mode with GF lens and Fujinon HC lenses
- Quick Eye-sensor response for Finder
- Simultaneous delete for RAW and JPG
- EVF/LCD White point color customization