I tell you this:
Nope, I’d go all in with the Fujifilm X-H1.
And in fact, for two reasons I might explain in a future article, in these days I played with the thought, to get a Fujifilm X-H1.
And honestly, at THAT Price to me it’s such a steal!
I know there is the X-T3 out there, but the X-H1 autofocus is actually pretty fast, certainly more than fast enough for my needs. The image quality is just as lovely as on my Fujifilm X-E3. The build quality just screams “made in Japan” from every angle of the camera. It has IBIS. And some of my longer lenses would certainly balance better on the X-H1 than on my X-E3 or even X-T1.
So I am officially tempted, especially considering that the Fujifilm X-H2 is still far away.
Because in these days something happened, but I want to come down a bit before and see how all this ends, or it would end up in a rant. And today it’s weekend. My nephew is coming soon to my home. And I want to come down and be in good mood :).
So let’s stop it here and go back to the Fujifilm X-H1.
Let’s give some love to a camera, that would definitely deserve much more success than it has, thanks to a dedicated X-H1 roundup.
X-H Rumors, News and Community
- peterpoete – An unloved child… the Fujifilm X-H1
- peterpoete – More racehorse than donkey… the Fujifilm X-H1
- peterdelaneyphotography – The Art Of Safari with Fujifilm X-H1
- peterziegler – Reptilium Landau with Fujifilm H1, T2, 100-400 and 50-140mm
- peterziegler – Fujifilm X-H1 and XF100-400 at the Zoo
- aboutphotography-tomgrill – Supermoon with the Fuji X-H1 and 100-400mm zoom