Fujifilm just confirmed that there is an issue with IBIS on the Fujifilm X-H1 when used with the brand new Fujinon XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R L LM R WR.
They issued an official note that you can read below, promising a firmware update to fix it shortly.
FujiRumors will notify instantly as soon as the new firmware is online for you to download.
- Fujifilm X-H1: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- XF 70-300mmF4-5.6: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
Official Fujifilm Note
Camerasize added the Fujifilm GFX100S to their database. I used their data to compare the brand new Fujifilm GFX100S vs high end full frame cameras.
- Fujifilm GFX100S: 102MP – $5999 – 70% “fuller” sensor than full frame
- Canon EOS R5: 45 MP – $3899 – Full Frame
- Panasonic S1R: 47 MP – $3697 – Full Frame
- Sony A7RIV: 61 MP – $3498 – Full Frame
- Nikon Z7 II: 45 MP – $2996 – Full Frame
You can see all the comparisons below.
- Fujifilm GFX100S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- Fujinon GF80mmF1.7: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
The GFX Community
You can make your comparisons at camerasize here.
Fujifilm has released firmware updates for Fujifilm X-T3 and X-H1.
The new Fujifilm X-T3 firmware will make lots of X-T3 shooters happy today :).
Firmware Download links + Details
I already said it in my X-S10, Attack on Sony article: the Fujifilm X-S10 makes a whole lot of sense.
And yet, I do understand one of the critiques made to Fujifilm: their line-up is huge and potentially confusing.
There are indeed some lines, that in some occasions do not not differentiated themselves enough from each other.
But this is an issue Fujifilm realized and I feel that they are taking care of it, for example:
- the Fujifilm X-Pro3 is a unique machine, with a concept, so far nowhere to find
- Fujifilm is aware that the the Fujifilm X-H2 must differentiate stronger from the X-T* line in order to continue to evolve separately
Fujifilm understands the problem and is finding ways to separate the lines better.
And yet… there are some lines that should be dropped, in my opinion.
Let’s take a look it at, by using an official Fujifilm media sheet that has been sent to me, which shows a pyramid with all Fujifilm X series cameras listed and ordered by Fujifilm itself.