So guys, February was the first month that I had to run FujiRumors as a daddy (he was born January 26).
You might therefore have noticed that sometimes I reply to tweets at 3AM, or a dramatic rise of typos in my articles. Sorry for that. ;) But I think my wife and me slowly get the hang of it.
The good thing is, FujiRumors just kept running as usual, and here are the top 10 articles for February.
- New Firmware for Fujifilm X100V, X-Pro3, X-T30 and XC 16-50mm II Released
- Sigma: “We May See Some Sigma Lenses for Fujifilm X Mount in 2021”
- Fujicast Interview with Fujifilm Manager: Talking Breakthrough Fujifilm X-H2, X-E4 the Last 26 MP (?), Open Lens Protocols, X80 and More!
- DPReviewTV: Sony a7 III vs. Fujifilm X-T4 – Which is Best?
- Fujinon XF 70-300mm F4-5.6 Hands On Reviews
- Fujifilm X-E4: Minimalist Tool and X100V or X-E4 for Street Photography?
- Fujifilm GFX100S “More Than Full Frame” Promo Series… and How Suddenly Sensor Size Does Not Matter Anymore for Some Youtubers ;)
- Fujifilm X-E4 X Lab – In Search of Lost Simplicity
- New Fujifilm Patent Shows Fujinon XF35mmF1.4 MK II
Please read the follow up article: Fujifilm Currently NOT Working on Fujinon XF35mmF1.4 MK II
- Fujifilm GFX100S Nostalgic Negative Development Story, Recommended Settings, Samples, Exceeding Full Frame – Fujifilm X Lab
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S1 User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages