Chris had a nice talk with a Fuji rep. He asked him about some of the rumors I’ve spread in the last weeks/months, and here are his answers:
– XF 18-135: The rep said it will come „next week“ (Fujirumros says June 16th)
– X30 coming in not so distant future (Fujirumors says this summer)
– XF 16mm would be a „good idea“ (Fujirumors says a 16mm 1.4 will come)
– XF 120-400 “sounds about right” (Fujirumors said it back in February here)
– XF 35mm f1.4 mkII will come after the lens selection has been completed, so probably 2016 (Fujirumors has no idea when it will be announced.)
– X100S, X-E2, X-Pro1 and X-T1 will get a firmware update soon (Fujirumors is working on this one ;-)).
Read more at ottokite.
Postponed, delayed and now set to Monday, June 16th. This is, according to an anonmyous source, the new announcement date of the XF 18-135mm.
Stay tuned on FR on that day, I’ll keep you posted as soon as the good thing will be announced and do a live blogging session for you (at least I hope so… I don’t like the idea to stay awake the whole night for nothing ;-) ).