Fujifilm FF210005 Registration Spotted
Nokishita spotted the registration for a new Fujifilm camera with the code name FF210005.
Fujifilm’s digital camera “FF210005” has passed Bluetooth certification. (There is a possibility of X-T30 II, but the specifications of Bluetooth described are different)
Don’t worry, there is not another MKII camera coming this year. It’s probably just the X-T30II, but I will take a look at it for you guys.
The Fujifilm X-H2?
Well, I don’t think. Registrations are spotted usually just 1 to 3 months from the camera release, and the Fujifilm X-H2 is definitely more far away.
Sometimes registrations can be spotted after a camera release, like in case of the Fujifilm X-E4.
- GFX50S II: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- GF 35-70mmF4.5-5.6: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- X-T30 II: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- XF 33mm f/1.4 R LM WR: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Follow FujiRumors on Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages
via launchstudio via nokishita