This is How Fujifilm Welcomes Xiaomi Mi Note 10 108 Megapixel Samsung/Fujifilm ISOcell Sensor
Fujifilm China has apparently given a warm welcome to the 100 megapixel Xiaomi CC9 Pro (or Xiaomi Mi Note 10), which features a 108 megapixel camera.
[google translated] 100 million pixels: Welcome new members!
And in the comments Fujifilm China say:
Encourage Xiaomi’s innovation for mobile phones
The image shared at the official Fujifilm China weibo page, shows a little box inside the massive Fujifilm GFX100 sensor, which has the size of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 sensor.
Now why should Fujifilm do this? Here a few options:
- sympathy: they simply welcome another 100 megapixel camera
- mockery: they make fun out of of the small sensor (that would be such a bad taste)
- conspiracy: they hint to some secret future Fujifilm development
- proudly: Fujifilm co-develops the sensor inside the Xiamo Mi Note 10
- randomly: that little box and the whole post of Fujifilm mean nothing
I think we can agree that there is nothing more fun than a conspiracy theory, so I will focus on that one :).