Fujifilm X-T3 Significantly Improves AF Speed of Older Fujinon Lenses – VIDEO
Fujifilm X-T3 Autofocus
Dylan Goldby compared the performance of three “older” Fujinon lenses on the Fujifilm X-T3 and Fujifilm X-T2.
- XF 35mmF1.4 (min 3:18 on X-T3 and min 4:44 on X-T2): Used on the X-T2, it takes more time to lock focus and hunts more. On the X-T3 it is definitely faster and no hunting.
- XF 23mmF1.4 (min 5:25): This lens seems to benefit the most from the new X-T3
- XF 56mmF1.2 (min 6:33): X-T3 locks on things more confidently, the X-T2 tends to hunt around and miss
- Tracking (min 10:25): X-T3 is a big upgrade. Much more keepers
- Face/Eye detection (min 12:59): works very well. Only thing when the person moves out of the frame, then gets into the frame again from a different distance, then it needs more time to find the face again.
Check out the full video at Dylan Goldby Youtube.
Fujifilm X-T3 IN STOCK NOW !!!: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, Focuscamera
News, Rumors and Community
Fujifilm X-T facebook group / Fujifilm X-T facebook page
Join FujiRumors: Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed and Twitter
Fujifilm X-T2 (save $500): BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, Focuscamera
XF 23mmF1.4 (save $100): BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, FocusCamera
XF 35mmF1.4 (save $50): BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, FocusCamera
XF 56mmF1.2 (save $150): BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, FocusCamera