The Fujifilm X-S10 press release and full specs have now been leaked by nokishita. You can find it all down below.
The US price is $ 999 for the “X-S10 Body”, $ 1399 for the “X-S10 XF18-55mm Kit”, $ 1499 for the “X-S10 XF16-80mm”, and $ 999 for the “XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR”
Remember, announcement is October 15 at 9AM New York time, at a dedicated X summit event, which we will stream live here on FujiRumors.
Join our brand new Fujifilm X-S10 facebook group
NEW: Dedicated Fujifilm X-S facebook news & rumors page
Full Specs and Press release
A portable, intuitive camera, capable of outstanding performance. X-S10 offers renowned FUJIFILM design, engineering, and color science in an accessible package. The newly created body features a deep grip for absolute security when making images handheld, even with larger lenses, and an intuitive, simple control dial for effortless operation. It is also packed with state-of-the-art technology, including five-axis in-body image stabilization to enable smooth footage and super-sharp stills, a 180° vari-angle LCD touchscreen that covers even the most awkward angles, and superfast 0.02 second autofocus that is accurate down to -6EV. When combined with the outstanding 26.1 megapixel, back-side illuminated X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and quad-core X-Processor 4 CPU, it is possible to achieve stunning photography and cinema-quality video, while harnessing the unique beauty arising from Fujifilm’s offered 18 Film Simulation modes.
It’s All About How It Feels
X-S10 has been designed to provide on-the-go photographers with maximum control. Its deep handgrip
affords solid, confident handling with any kind of lens attached, while the intuitive controls ensure effortless operation, no matter what camera system you are used to. When you also consider the 180° vari-angle LCD touchscreen and up to 20fps uncropped continuous shooting, with X-S10 you will be ready to unleash Fujifilm’s acclaimed color science for any and every photo opportunity.
Making State-of-the-Art Simple
Designed to be simple and minimalist on the outside, X-S10 still enjoys Fujifilm’s renowned image-making technology at its heart. With the state-of-the-art X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 combination, it is easy to create astounding results. The 26.1 megapixel back-side illuminated sensor offers a wide dynamic range and incredible image quality, while the quad-core CPU not only provides precision autofocus at speeds of up to 0.02 seconds and in light levels as low as -6EV, but also superfast stills and video processing to keep up with your creative needs.
Putting Stability in Your Hands
To document the most amazing moments, you need to be in the right place at the right time, but the greater lengths you go to in search of the perfect angle, the higher the risk of a shaky camera ruining it all. That’s why X-S10 features a five-axis in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system that gives you the freedom to go handheld and get right to the heart of the action. The five stops of image stabilization will help keep your images sharp and your video steady no matter what conditions you are faced with.
From Small Camera to Big Screen
Video is becoming an increasingly important means of expression for creators around the world, so it is essential to have a camera that can excel in both photography and videography. X-S10’s outstanding movie-making abilities provide the perfect solution. This camera allows you to record in cinema-quality DCI 4K/30p and super-slow motion Full HD/240p, and when you combine the five-axis IBIS with a four-axis digital image stabilization feature, you can always be confident that you will get incredibly
smooth footage. Add to this 4:2:2 10-bit color via HDMI, and you have everything you need for professional filmmaking.
Go to Any Length With a FUJINON XF, XC or MK Lens
X-S10 is an extremely versatile camera and when you combine its versatility with a choice of over 30 different high-quality lenses, the possibilities are endless. As part of the FUJIFILM X Series system, X-S10 is compatible with the award-winning FUJINON XF, XC, and MK Lens ranges. Built based on over 70 years of experience in optical design and engineering, FUJINON optics are some of the best-loved in the market. Designed to provide outstanding resolving power and maximum clarity across the frame while maintaining the utmost portability, they are trusted by countless creators throughout the industry.
Powerful Image Manipulation Made Easy
Fujifilm has been producing photographic films for over 85 years and, in this time, it has developed a legendary reputation. Some of the world’s most renowned creators have chosen Fujifilm to make some of the world’s best-loved images. The FUJIFILM Film Simulation modes were created to celebrate this history by digitizing some of the industry’s most iconic analog films and placing them at your fingertips. X-S10 features 18 Film Simulation modes, including ETERNA Bleach Bypass, the newest addition to the much-loved FUJIFILM Film Simulation mode collection, which creates a beautiful, desaturated, high-contrast look that any image maker will find irresistible.
- Number of effective pixels: 26.1 million pixels
- Image sensor: 23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter.
- Storage media:
– SD memory card (-2GB)
– SDHC memory card (-32GB)
– SDXC memory card (-2TB)
- File format of still image: o JPEG:Exif Ver.2.3
– RAW: 14bit RAW (RAF original format)
- Lens mount:FUJIFILM X Mount
– Standard output: AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO160-12800 (1/3 step)
– Extended output: ISO80 / 100 / 125 / 25600 / 51200
- Exposure control: TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
- Exposure mode: P (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M(Manual Exposure)
- Exposure compensation: -5.0EV-+5.0EV 1/3EV step (Movie: -2.0EV-+2.0EV)
- Image stabilizero Mechanism: Image sensor shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation
– Compensation Effect: Maximum 6.0 stops (based on CIPA standard. Pitch/yaw shake only.
– Digital Image Stabilization: Yes (movie mode only)
– IS MODE BOOST: Yes (movie mode only)
- Shutter type: Focal Plane Shutter
- Movie recording
- File format:
– MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: Linear PCM / Stereo sound 24bit / 48KHz sampling)
– MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
- File size: Long-GOP
- Frame rate: [DCI 4K (4096×2160) ] 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 30min
- Recording time
– [4K (3840×2160) ] 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 30min
– [Full HD (2048 ×1080) ] 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps/50Mbps up to approx. 30min.
– [Full HD (1920×1080) ] 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps/50Mbps up to approx. 30min.
– [Full HD (1920×1080) High speed rec.] – 240p / 200p 200Mbps(recording) up to approx. 3min
– 120p / 100p 200Mbps(recording) up to approx. 6min.
- Flash modes
– Sync. Mode
o 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN (When SYNC TERMINAL on the hot shoe is used)
o 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN (When BUILT-IN FLASH is set)
o 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN / AUTO FP(HSS) (When SHOE MOUNT FLASH isset)
– Flash Mode
o TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / COMMANDER / OFF (When BUILT-IN FLASH is set)
o TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / MULTI / OFF (When SHOE MOUNT FLASH is set)
- LCD monitor: 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.04 millions dots touch screen color
LCD monitor(approx. 100% coverage)
– 0.39 inch approx. 2.36 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder
– Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%
– Eyepoint: approx. 17.5mm (from the eyepiece lens) Diopter adjustment: -4-+2m-1
– Magnification: 0.62× with 50mm lens (35mm equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m-1
– Diagonal angle of view: approx. 31° (Horizontal angle of view: approx. 26° ) Built-in eye sensor
– Digital interface: USB Type-C (USB3.2 Gen1x1)
– HDMI output: HDMI micro connector (Type D)
– Other: ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (for Microphone and Remote Release), Hot shoe
- Dimensions: (W) 126.0mm × (H) 85.1mm × (D) 65.4mm (minimum depth 32.9mm)
– Approx. 465g (including battery and SD memory card) o Approx. 415g (excluding battery and SD memory card)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S10 Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages