What days we are having, with massive Fujifilm X-Pro3 leaks:
- read here – Fujifilm X-Pro3: First Step into Fuji’s 3 Year Computational Photography Masterplan
- read here – Fujifilm X-Pro3: Massive Leaks, Facts, Images and Compared to Fujifilm X-Pro2
- read here – Fujifilm X-Pro3 Specs and Images Leaked: Improved Autofocus at -6EV, HDR Shooting and Lots of Firmware Improvements
Now nokishita leaked the price and release date for the Fujifilm X-Pro3:
- 235,950 yen including tax for black version (converter to dollar it’s $2,173)
- 263,450 yen including tax for DURA black and DURA silver (converter to dollar it’s $2,426)
- Scheduled release date is November 28, 2019
Currently the Fujifilm X-Pro2 costs 219,450 yen at the official Fujifilm Japan shop ($2,022).
So in Japan the price increase from X-Pro2 to X-Pro3 is of about 8%. Apply this to USA, and we would pass from the $1,699 launch price of X-Pro2 to $1,834.