Fujifilm GFX100S No Vertical Battery Grip Option
According to information we have received, the Fujifilm GFX100S will have no vertical battery grip option.
Now, battery life on Fujifilm GFX cameras is not bad at all thanks to the big Fujifilm NP-T125 battery. So I don’t see an issue in terms of battery life here.
However, it might be an issue for those who want a vertical grip for better ergonomics when shooting in portrait mode.
So, let’s update our rumored specs list:
- Name: Fujifilm GFX100S
- Announcement January 27
- 102 MP medium format Bayer sensor
- backside illuminated sensor with full phase detection pixels coverage
- 3 Way Tilt screen
- it has IBIS
- a bit smaller than Fujifilm GFX50S
- price: $5,999
- no GFX50S humpback
- Top plate has only one dial on the top left side: a PSAM dial
- no D-Pad
- has joystick
- Top LCD
- Fixed viewfinder
- no vertical battery grip option
Make to sure to join…
Follow FujiRumors on Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter