We all were a bit worried after Fujifilm told us about the high GFX1000S pre-orders, that there could be delays when it comes to shipping.
But the good news is that Fujifilm Japan published the official release date (for Japanese market) for each item announced back on January 27, and it looks like they will all start shipping as planed.
In Japan and EU the GFX100S should ship in late February (02/25), whereas according to major US retailers, we will have to wait until March 11 for the GFX100S shipment in the US.
Release February 25
- Fujifilm GFX100S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- MHG-GFX S hand grip: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- GF80mmF1.7 R WR: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- Fujifilm X-E4: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- BLC-XE4 Leather Case: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- MHG-XE4 hand grip: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- TR-XE4 thumb rest: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
Release March 11
Release March 18
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages